Sunday, November 29, 2015

Google Adsense: How to get your AdSense account approved quickly?

Google Adsense Account Approval : Follow these steps and you are done!


You may be here because you are a hard working Blogger and wish to monetize your blog by using Google AdSense. Well! You are at the right place. Let me directly tell you about my journey till I got my AdSense account approved.


I started with my blog in the year 2012, focusing mainly on Programming and Technology. I started with 3 articles on the first day, 2 articles on the Second day and so on… Sometimes I used to get busy in some other activities and could not write even one article. So this continued and within two-three months, I wrote about 50 articles. After that I thought that I have done enough of Hard Work (which was actually very lessJ), and now I should get handsome amount of Dollars for my effort.  Since I was on the top of the world after writing 50 articles, I applied for my Google AdSense account.

I was hoping that today I applied for my AdSense account, it will be approved by tomorrow, and by day after tomorrow I will be a Millionaire (or may be Billionaire :P) . Yeah! That’s what happens when you are super excited and the same happened in my case. Three – Four days passed, and finally I got a mail form the Google AdSense team stating that your Google AdSense Account has been disapproved. Trust me, this was way more painful than break up with my girlfriend. I asked myself – What went wrong? Then I started searching for relevant resources, referred a lot of AdSense Help Pages and what not!

Let me tell you that I was damn restless those days. But nothing happens all of a sudden. One has to be hard working and consistent to achieve something and the same applies to Blogging. There is no doubt that there is immense competition in Blogging. Finally, I started getting the taste of how all this actually works. I wish to share some important points and the steps I took which led to my AdSense
Account approval (Cheers!J).

1) I stopped thinking about making money (Only for few months  :P) , and focused more on generating quality content from my side. Web Traffic will come to your website only when you have something to offer and it’s genuine and interesting.

2) First Myth: There is a myth that each of your articles should be 400-500 words in length. Let me tell you that’s not true. I must say that it’s a good practice but not mandatory. If you are able to cover every aspect of your article and explain it in a well-mannered way that the visitor can understand, that’s all you need to do. As a matter of fact, I hardly wrote any post that crossed 400 words. But if it’s necessary, never hesitate to elaborate your article. The key point is that the Visitor should get what he was looking for.

3) Second Myth: There is another myth which says that to get your AdSense account approved, you must have more than 300-400 articles on your Blog or Website. That’s not necessary. I got my AdSense account approved even though I had less than 100 articles. The take away is that focus more on the quality of the content you create. It’s always better to have 10 useful quality articles then to have 100 articles that nobody cares to look at. The posts you write should be informative and should fully convey the idea of what the article is all about.

4) So far so good! Is writing quality content enough? No! What if I write quality content everyday but nobody comes to see it? That is where Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Content Marketing come into place. Actually these two topics deserve separate well explained posts separately, but I will try to say in short that –

a) Know more about SEO so that you follow certain guidelines that are used by Search Engines like Google, Bing to rank the websites. Higher Rank means More Web Traffic.Of course you can hire an expert if you want. But I would suggest learn and do it on your own just as I did.It will be helpful in the long run.

b) Another way to get Web Traffic is by Content Marketing. There are various ways to do that. You can even hire experts for this purpose. I know you want to do it on your own and here is what you should do:
·         Make a Page of your blog/Website on Facebook. Invite your friends to like the Page, connect with people and share your posts on your page. If people find your posts interesting, they will surely visit your website.
·         Make a Google Plus community by the name of your blog or any other relevant name, share your posts on Google Plus. Connect with like-minded people around the world.
·         Make a Twitter account by the name of your blog and let the world know about your latest article by tweeting. If you already have your twitter account, you can tweet using that too. But I feel it is good to build a brand of your blog.
·         You can also become Guest Blogger or writer at various blogs (Including Mine J) , Visitors may find your articles interesting on that Blog and may visit your Blog/Website for more content.

5) Be patient and consistent till you feel that you have got sufficient number of posts and good daily traffic. There is no way in which one can directly quantify various parameters to get your AdSense account approved. But following the above mentioned steps will certainly improve your chances.

6) Please note that for certain countries like India, etc… Google will not approve your AdSense account until it’s live for a certain period (say at least six months) and make sure you visit and update your blog frequently.

7) Most importantly, never get disheartened. Be consistent and continue your hard work and you will be able to get your AdSense account approved. The biggest problem is that many Bloggers who start off very well, leave blogging in between. Avoid that!

Finally, I must tell you that it took me more than Six months to get my Google AdSense account approved. This time varies from Blogger to Blogger, depends on the region or country of the Blogger and many other factors. I have friends who got their AdSense account approved in less than 3 months and for some it took more than a year.
So be motivated and keep BloggingJ.

I hope this article helped you. Please let me know if you need more details about anything related to Blogging.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comment